Celebrate the arrival of your newborn with MAM Easy Start Anti-Colic Mini Set (5 piece set)!
This Mini Set includes:
- 1 x Easy Start Anti-Colic 130ml bottle (includes Silk Teat, Size 0 Teat)
- 1 x Easy Start Anti-Colic 160ml bottle (includes Silk Teat, Size 1 Teat)
- 1 x Easy Start Anti-Colic 260ml bottle (includes Silk Teat, Size 2 Teat)
- 1 x MAM Perfect Start Pacifier (0 - 2 months)
- 1 x MAM Clip
The MAM Easy Start Anti-Colic Bottles with the patented vented base allows babies to drink at their own pace, relaxed and without interruption. 80% of mothers confirm babies suffer from less colic, while gas and regurgitation are reduced. With its smooth drink flow, babies can drink at their own pace and relaxed as on the breast.
Babies love the feeling of soft skin. That's why the MAM Teat was developed with its silky-soft SkinSoft surface. Its innovative flat shape and flexibility gives babies a familiar sensation close to breastfeeding. No wonder our smart teat is accepted by 94% of babies!
MAM Anti-Colic Bottles are conveniently self-sterilizing too – making it hygienic and time-friendly for busy mums.
Simply fill the vented base with 20ml water, place the MAM Teat on top, the MAM Anti-Colic Bottle next, and the spill-proof dust cap that can double as a measuring cup even for the smallest amounts. Heat for 3 minutes in the microwave.
Easy Start Anti-Colic Baby Bottles have wide openings for easy filling. And thanks to its removable base, it’s quick to clean. The double-sided printing features a clear measuring scale on one side and bright and adorable designs on the other to make mealtimes more fun and stimulating for inquisitive minds.
1 Field study, Austria 2011, tested with 73 mothers of colicky babies / Market research, USA 2010, tested with 35 mothers of colicky babies.
2 Medical study, Argentina, 2012, tested with 34 babies.
*Market research 2009–2014, tested with 1349 babies.
- Ensure that all bottle parts are completely dry before filling with milk or warming up the bottle. This will help prevent leakages from the bottle base.
- When warming up the bottle, please unscrew the bottle top (but leave it on the bottle to avoid contaminants from falling into the bottle) to release pressure buildup. This will help to avoid leakages from the bottle base.
- If switching between bottle and breast, we recommend using either Size 1 or 2 Teat, as teat flow for these sizes are more similar to mother’s nipple compared to our faster teat flows. This makes it easy for baby to switch between mom and MAM. There is no need to upgrade teat size as baby grows as the mother’s nipple flow stays the same through the entire time she is breastfeeding. Just remember to replace the teats regularly for hygiene purposes.
Other Customers Also Like